RAPS is short for Regional Animal Protection Society, a registered charity and operator of a sanctuary which houses and cares for nearly 500 homeless or abandoned cats in Richmond, BC, Canada. The Neko Files is a celebration of the sanctuary and all those who live and work there.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Abby

It's been over a year since front courtyard kitty Esme introduced herself to me and became one of my favorites. This week, I finally met her sister, Abby. The two have been at RAPS since they were kittens

While Esme chose a series of prances, weaves and tail waves to charm me, Abby opted more for a what I could only call a deluxe cat wriggle.


If you want to seek out this pretty girl for yourself, look for the small tabby with a shortish tail and a friendly, inquisitive face.


No comments:

Post a Comment