RAPS is short for Regional Animal Protection Society, a registered charity and operator of a sanctuary which houses and cares for nearly 500 homeless or abandoned cats in Richmond, BC, Canada. The Neko Files is a celebration of the sanctuary and all those who live and work there.

Friday, October 19, 2012

George

Like Sophie, George was adopted from RAPS by our wonderful volunteer Ruth. When Ruth passed away, George was brought back to the sanctuary with Sophie and his other former housemates. 


I hear that one of our sanctuary volunteers has really fallen for George, so there's a chance he may have a home of his own again soon. 

The sign on the door to the room where Ruth cats are currently living had a note that George loves to snuggle. Having only met him once so far, I haven't yet had a chance to get too up close and personal, but even a few strokes and a chin tickle showed him to be a cat who likes a cuddle. 


He also likes a good play, something I quickly discovered when he saw me pick up a feather wand.
How about that -- handsome and a great personality too!

1 comment:

  1. George is a love. When I first met him (last Sunday), he climbed up me, put one paw each side of my neck and snuggled me. I got lots of kisses (and a nose bite). This cat would be easily adoptable given the chance. He has lots of love to give.

    ReplyDelete